Monday 12 July 2010

five conversations










Finally! All five intimate conversations are edited. More on that process soon. I've learnt so much. About everyone I've been listening to. Over and over again.

So - I think they're sounding good.

All we need now is for people to listen to them, and I think they will.

The titles are compelling...

And if the content is anywhere near as interesting to listen to as it was to edit...

Then you're in for a treat.

For anyone who can't make it all the way to sold out Latitude Festival...

I'll be putting the conversations up here this Friday, July 16th.

So, be ready.

Find a pair of wellies.

Get a pair of nice headphones.

(Tie ribbons in your hair if you must.)

And you can imagine you're there with us in the Faraway Forest.

Listening to conversations about sex.

And if anyone asks you - just say it's only rock 'n roll.

And you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment